Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Once Upon a Time - Season Three (Part Two) - Time to Poll the Audience

Season three for Once Upon a Time seems to be gearing up for a lot of surprises. In honor of that, I've got some questions I'd like to see answered.

The first is the writers' interesting promise that one of the main characters will die and won't come back. This has a lot of fans a bit nervous (and some hoping their least favorite character will get lost). I don't have a dog in the fight (though I have my suspicions), and I'm curious to see what others think.






And in general I'd like to see what you think about some other general questions. The data from these questions will go toward attempting to establish what the majority of fans thinks about Once Upon a Time. (No double voting please.) Fan Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment